1. Rise and shine … enjoy your coffee as you stroll around the maple tree lined walk in front of the Inn.
2. Chat with staff and other guests as you enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast of cereal, muffins, toast, fruit salad, juice and tea and coffee in our dining room.
3. It’s a beautiful sunny, warm day and you want to enjoy the beautiful beaches of West Prince. Grab a beach towel and your picnic lunch (if ordered) get directions to the beach from the staff and you’re off for a day of frolicking in the surf! Don’t forget your sun block! Swim, stroll the beach or look for rare finds as you pass the time on this glorious day.
4. Back to the Inn to relax and freshen up before you go to your chosen restaurant for dinner.
5. May we suggest a leisurely stroll on the beautiful Confederation Trail, which begins practically at our front door. The Confederation Trail is the P.E.I. portion of the Trans Canada Trail which connects all of Canada’s provinces. There are many points of interest along the trail. Pass over an old train bridge and read about the Tignish Train Wreck on the interpretive panels at the actual site of the wreck. The trail is great for bike enthusiasts as well as it winds through many small communities along the way.
6. Perhaps there’s story telling at the Cultural Centre or a dinner theater tonight, staff will be happy to help with plans!
7. Wow! That day at the beach in the fresh air makes you tired … curl up with your book or watch television as you sip on coffee, tea or a cold beverage and start thinking about what tomorrow will bring.